Use this page only as a LAST RESORT. The comments posted here are sent through several email spam filters and MOST comments left here are automatically sent to SPAM.
READ THIS ENTIRE PAGE BEFORE POSTING !!!!
Even those comments that make it past all the spam filters are still evaluated on the basis of CONTENT. Unless they agree with the policies below, they are discarded.
DO NOT POST QUESTIONS ON TECHNICAL ISSUES HERE!
The only APPROPRIATE technical comments on this page are those that are TOTALLY UNRELATED to any existing article on this site!
Examples of comments that are appropriate here:
- Administrative issues with this site – something will not work properly.
- Suggestions for improvement of the site in general – not how a particular page or guide might be improved.
- Totally UNRELATED technical questions. (E.g., issues with hardware that we have never reported about.) Unfortunately, that probably means that we do not have that hardware and support would be difficult or impossible.
For TECHNICAL QUESTIONS, you MUST post your COMMENT on the article related to your question. Here is why:
- It is likely that you are not the only person who has experienced your particular problem. Therefore, your question may have already been answered in an existing article – or a comment to one of our articles. Be certain to read both the articles AND the associated comments.
- Use the SEARCH button (upper right) to find existing answers to your questions.
- If you have a question about a particular piece of hardware, please leave a COMMENT on a page that is related to that hardware.
- If you are having trouble with some technology that we have reviewed or reported on, then post your comment on the review or a related article.
- Good form: Comments posted in related areas allow everyone to search and see the question & answer and others will benefit.
- Bad form: Comments posted here are generally unseen by users seeking answers to the same (or similar) issues as you own.
- EVEN IF I DO RESPOND TO A RESPOND TO YOUR TECHNICAL QUESTION HERE, it will be very limited. Real answers are ONLY provided to technical questions when they are posted to a technical article.
Still want to post here?
Since you are asking for help with a personal issue, please consider making a DONATION first (use the button in the right panel – to send cash via PayPal).
Individual, personal requests require extra time and effort on Ray’s part. Your financial help will be appreciated.
The form above will send personal email to Ray. It will be sent through numerous spam filters and possibly discarded.
The form below will leave a comment for everyone to see. Comments are allowed but any comments left on this page will be visible to all users.